Information on GCE/TVEE Registration 2021
Today, we will show you the Step by step process when proceeding with the GCE/TVEE Registration 2021 Procedure.
The Cameroon General Certificate of Education (GCE Board) will organize and run the 2021 GCE registration process to help reduce the crowdedness at normal registration centers and also to enable external candidates to register for the examination smoothly.
Over the years, registering for the GCE exam manually in different centers has often been an issue. This time around, the entire process is easier.
The GCE/TVEE Registration process has been highly applauded by both parents and students, given that, it eases the registration process and cuts off certain ghost costs usually inflated by “long throat” administrators in the registration centers.
It equally helps avoid loss of data and certain nuances since everything can be tracked through an online database globally.
Steps To Perform The Cameroon GCE/TVEE Registration 2021 Process In Cameroon
The Cameroon GCE/TVEE Registration 2021 Process is in three stages, which include:
- Entering information on the online portal or software always made available by the GCE Board within the period of registration.
- Payment of the registration and subject fees using the Mobile Money Service.
- Submission of registration files.
- Candidates are expected to have read all instructions with respect to the eligibility (Who is qualified for the GCE examination online registration) and the procedure to be followed in order to do the Registration correctly.
- Ordinary level candidates are expected to register for at least four subjects which must include English Language, French, and Mathematics.
- Advanced Level candidates must register for at least two subjects.
- Aspiring Candidates registering for the exam are advised to do so with the stipulated time frame. This is because the online system runs on automated software that shuts down when the closing date reaches.
- The examination is normally at two levels which include GCE Ordinary level written at form five and GCE Advanced Level written at Upper Sixth.
- The Cameroon GCE Board has both GCE Technical (for technical school candidates) and GCE General (for general education candidates).
- Candidates who wish to sit in for the exam are always advised to put in their possible best to see into it that they register within the time frame put by the GCE Board. This is because it is no longer as it was in those manual days where the principal could always try to help late comers and or the latter simply paid late entry fees.
Today, the system runs on an automated program and once it is the closing date, it automatically stops operating.
Cameroon GCE Online Registration Fees For 2021
GCE 2020 Registration Fee:
A fixed registration fee is being paid with respect to the type and level of the examination to be registered.
- Candidates Registering for the GCE Ordinary Level pay a registration fee of 8,000 FCFA
- Candidates Registering for the GCE Advanced Level pay a registration fee of 9,000 FCFA.
GCE 2020 Fees per subject:
The fee per subject also varies with respect to the level of the examination.
- GCE Ordinary Level candidates pay 1,000 FCFA per subject while GCE.
- Advanced Level candidates pay 2,000 FCFA per subject.
GCE 2020 Practical Fees:
Any candidate registering a subject having a practical session shall pay an extra fee of 5,000 FCFA per practical session for both GCE Ordinary and GCE Advanced Level.
Have any Questions? Call us Today!
(237) 233 32 21 14
You may download one or all of the below files if required. They compose of the following:
- Patch to solve issues with Login Password. Follow the instructions in the ReadMe file.
- Patch to solve issues with Login Password. Follow the instructions in the ReadMe file. ->Patch E-Registration
- 2021 E-Reg User manual
- Technical Installation Manual