TVE 2021 Registration information to candidates
This is the TVE 2021 Registration information to candidates, Bearing on Information to Candidates for the 2021 Registration. The Deadline for the TVE 2021 registration is near and all GCE Candidates are advised to rush and register to avoid late registration fees.
The following and any additional instructions were given to you by your Chief of Centre must be
strictly respected. The Board will NOT accept entries that fail to comply with these instructions.
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION EXAMINATIONS JUNE 2021 SESSION
- Take along the following documents to the chief of the center for registration:
- Clean and clear 3r photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Clean and clear photocopy of National Identity Card for External Candidates
- Clean and clear photocopy of Ordinary Level Results Slips or any relevant certificate for those registering for Advanced Technical and Vocational Education Examinations, and those going in for single subjects’ registration.
- Consult the Examination Timetable for the June 2021 session available at the Centre as well as the List of Specialties (Form T5) before making any entry to ensure that your choice of subjects does not clash. No adjustments will be made if clashes occur with any other subject, examination, or event. Candidates shall not be allowed to sit in for a subject that is not on their Individual Timetable.
Closing date for TVE 2021 registration
The Deadline for the TVE 2021 registration: Friday, January 15th 2021
[Also Read] Information on GCE/TVEE Registration 2021
TVE 2021 Registration information
Three types of examination fees are payable, namely:
- Registration Fee
- Subject Fee
- Practical Fee
All fees must be paid ONLY through MTN Cameroon Mobile Money. Do not pay your money to any other person. The 1000 FCFA for the franking of Form G3/T3) shall be paid ONLY to the Chief of Centre.
Advanced Level Entry, Ordinary Level Entry, Registration Fee, Subject Fee Practical Fee can be read [HERE]
All fees must be paid ONLY through MTN Cameroon Mobile Money. Do not pay your money to any other person. The 1000 FCFA for the franking of Form T3 (Ministerial letter N° 00005452/MINFI/SG/DGI of 19th August 2019) shall be paid ONLY to the Chief of Centre.
- Intermediate Level entry 8,000 FCFA
- Advanced Level entry 9,000 FCFA
- Intermediate Level entry 1,000 FCFA per subject
- Advanced Level entry 2,000 FCFA per subject
- Intermediate Level entry 5,000 FCFA per subject
- Advanced Level entry 5,000 FCFA per subject
No form will be accepted by the Board without the payment of all corresponding examination fees and attached copies of all relevant documents. Check your receipt to be sure that the subject entries and fees are correct.