TVE Examination Advanced LevelDecember 27, 2020 2020-12-27 10:24
TVE Examination Advanced Level
The GCE Ordinary Level unit is one of the units under the Division of Examination. The Division of Examination is headed by a Deputy Registrar in charge of Examinations while the ordinary Level unit is headed by an Examination Officer. This unit has its responsibilities and duties which include;
- Preparation and distribution of Registration Materials.
- Reception and processing of registration forms from registration centres.
- Moderation of raw test items.
- Supervision of the Proofreading exercise.
- Costing and preparation of practical documents.
- Creation of Registration and Accommodation centres.
Supervision and monitoring of practical and written examinations.
- Supervision of marking secretariats and marking proper.
The Ordinary Level examination is made of Twenty-One (21) subjects as shown below;
|SN||SUBJECT CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|7||0535||Literature in English|
|8||0540||Food and Nutrition|
|10||0546||Special Bilingual Education French|