Download Cameroon GCE Advanced Level June 2019 Literature 1 from CamGCEBoard for free as well as other Past GCE Questions. Feel free to leave your comments below if you have difficulties.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Read the following instructions carefully before you start answering the questions in this paper. Make sure you have a soft HB pencil and an eraser for this examination.
- USE A SOFT HB PENCIL THROUGHOUT THE EXAMINATION.
- DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOKLET UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD TO DO SO.
Before the examination begins:
- Check that this question booklet is headed 0735 Literature in English 1
- Fill in the information required in the spaces above.
- Fill in the information required in the spaces provided on the answer sheet using your HB pencil:
Candidate Name, Exam Session, Subject Code, and Candidate Identification Number.
Take care that you do not crease or fold the answer sheet or make any marks on it other than those asked for in these
How to answer the questions in this examination
- Answer ALL the fifty (50) questions in this paper. All questions carry equal marks.
- Each question has FOUR suggested answers: A, B, C, and D. Decide which answer is appropriate. Find the
number of the question on the Answer Sheet and draw a horizontal line across the letter to join the square brackets
for the answer, you have chosen.
For example, if C is your correct answer, mark C as shown below:
[A] [B] [C] [D]
- Mark only one answer for each question. If you mark more than one answer, you will score a zero for that question. If
you change your mind about an answer, erase the first mark carefully, then mark your new answer.
- Avoid spending too much time on any one question. If you find a question difficult, move on to the next question. You
can come back to this question later.
- Do all rough work in this booklet using the blank spaces in the question booklet.
- Texts, notes, and pre-prepared materials of any kind are also NOT allowed in the examination room.
- At the end of the examination, the invigilator shall collect the answer sheet first, and then the question booklet.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE THE EXAMINATION HALL WITH IT.
(c) 2019 CGCEB
General Literary Principles (1-10)
- In a work of literature, plot is constructed on:
A The principles of conflict.
B Exciting and memorable episodes.
C The use of figurative language.
D Recurring events.
- The epilogue in a literary composition is:
A At the beginning.
B In the middle.
C Just before the end.
D At the end.
Download 0735 Level Literature Paper 1 2019
If you have been searching for how to download all GCE Questions, then search no more.